2/21 Jewelry Stamping Workshop
Join Sandy Forrester, a local metalsmith & jewelry designer, to learn some tricks of the trade used to create and personalize your very own pieces of hand stamped jewelry! Choose from a selection of charms and cuffs to create your own bracelet, charm necklace or both! Grab a friend or two and get ready for a fun time!
- You will receive guided instruction throughout the workshop
- Your choice of cuff bracelets or a necklace with your choice of charms
- A list of words and phrases to help get you inspired
- A practice blank to help you perfect your technique
- Option of enameling your letters & designs
- Learn an optional metal texturing technique
- All tools and materials are included
- A super fun time!!!
- Go home with 1 (or more) finished pieces of jewelry to keep or to gift!
Love it so much you want to make more?! We've got that covered! There will also be an A la Carte menu available if you would like to create additional items during your workshop such as more bracelets, add a chain or more charms! For your convenience, cash and credit card will be accepted for any a la carte items.
Friday, February 21, from 7-9 PM.
Price is $35 per person and includes all materials.